September 29, 2012 by kitcac
I have decided to cash in on the Christmas board game market by creating a new concept in family fun.
You basically have a bingo card with various phrases on which X Factor contestants and judges may or may not say.
The first one to fill the bingo card wins a recording contract. Whoever comes second in X Factor bingo will have longevity of musical success.
So if you would like to try it out then have a bash with the phrases I have typed out below (alas, I posted my prototype to Dragon’s Den and forgot to include a stamped addressed envelope so have none of my proper bingo cards at the mo):
- This is my last chance
- I sing when I get up and I sing before I go to sleep
- I have been singing since I was born
- This is all I want to do
- I think that you could be the next big thing
- You smashed it
- This means so much to me
- I want it more than anyone
- That was a bit dated/karaoke/cruise ship/working mens club
- I hope the public keep you in
- Sing your heart out
- My cat/goldfish/budgie died
- I have a sore throat and haven’t been allowed to sing for a week
- I live in a flat
I would be very grateful if you would pick 5 out of the 14 phrases above and play along at home with your family watching next week. Do let me know how you get on.
Many thanks in advance.